7.21.2010

...what i've learned...

I'm a little behind on my T5Tuesday. Oh well! Today's T5T is dedicated to the things I've learned in my short 30 years of life...

5. Life is short...enjoy it more...try to remember all you can...learn from those who have already lived...ask lots of questions...take lots of pictures...DO something...BE someone...
4. You've got to accentuate the positive...and eliminate the negative...latch on the the affirmative...and don't mess w/ Mr. Inbetween!
3. Laughter IS the best medicine...
2. People will disappoint you...even those in leadership...and especially those you are closest to...you can either 1. get bitter or 2. move forward...
1. There are not many more things that are more wonderful than loving others and being loved in return...whether it is by a friend...a lover...a child...a Savior- it is truly the best.thing.ever.

:) What are some things YOU'VE learned in life?

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

I've learned that I need A LOT less 'things' in my life to be happy....S.I.M.P.L.I.F.Y. has been my word for the past 2 1/2 years!

kimbasa said...

No joke...and yet...I find myself continuing to buy buy buy! I HAVE simplified my "friend list" though...does that count? ;)