Well... first of all...shout out to Jaime for hooking me up w/ her discount for CS5... I can now edit my photos on my own computer...AND b/c it's the newest version of Photoshop...I can start taking pictures in RAW again on my camera (which my CS2 couldn't read my raw files on my new camera)...
So... because I'm able to edit my photos again... I'm updating my blog!!!! WOOT WOOT!
These updates might be a little out of order...but...I can handle that! :)
Christmas 2010
Derrick and I were so giddy this Christmas...um...wait- which Christmas have we NOT been giddy?! LOL... It's something about experiencing it with children or something...I don't know... but Christmas started at our house in Mid-November. This year, unlike last, we actually got everything up and decorated within a couple of days! Jude was really cute this year... It was the sweetest thing to hear him say "Mey Cicka!" (Merry Christmas)...and he about drove me nuts rearranging the ornaments on the Christmas tree! (We had about 3 broken ones this year!) Emme did pretty great...she'd only pull on a few...but not very often!
Anywho... Derrick was especially cute this year... we'd discussed the whole "Santa" thing before...I had grown up believing...DLo...not so much. But this year...Derrick was pretty set on getting a guitar/mic setup for Jude "from Santa"... and...I've got to say...it really was the cutest thing ever to see Jude on Christmas morning- seeing his new gee-tar and mic! Homeboy didn't even wanna open any of the OTHER presents! Silly!
Of course...our day is always so jam packed...once we do our lil family Christmas...it's off to my parents house and then off to the Logan's for their family Christmas! It makes for quite a busy and tiring day...but so.much.fun.
Here are some pictures of our Christmas:

Here's our tree Christmas morning...pre-opening! And then Jude seeing the tree and his Santa present for the first time. As you can see...he didn't need time to rehearse before his first concert!

Daddy reads the Christmas Story each year...this year from the "bigboy" Bible (as opposed to Jude's "babybible"). Then Jude and Emme were allowed to tear into their new toys...You can see from Emme's eyes, she is ALL KINDS of ready for those snacks!!!

I had so much fun getting stocking stuffers for Jude...but poor Emme...I mean...what exactly could I get her that would fit into her stocking, but that she wouldn't put in her mouth and choke on?! Needless to say...Emme kinda got jipped! All in good time, girlfriend!
1.17.2011
...catching up- Christmas 2010...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
CS5 Rocks in many many ways! I am glad to see you had a good holiday season!
Post a Comment