1.18.2011

...the next top chef???...

::sigh:: Another oldie. These pictures are from Thanksgiving!!! Who.am.I?!

I'm known to do some crazy baking during Thanksgiving...it's the only time of the year when I desperately want a KitchenAid Mixer! ::sigh:: I've been wanting to do some baking with Jude...but the thought of the mess he could quite possibly create kinda stressed me out! This year...I had him pull up a little stool and get right in on the action! He first helped me make Snickerdoodles. It was Jude's job to take the cookie balls and roll them in the cinnamon/sugar. He did a really good job- actually...he was WAY quicker than I could keep up with!

















Later on, however...I had a bowl of some dry ingredients in a bowl setting out...I needed more of something or other...and I noticed that Jude isn't around...and he's terribly quiet... homeslice decided he'd help speed some things along and had the measuring spoons FILLED with the flour stuff! Thankfully he didn't make much of a mess...and honestly...it was just TOO cute! ;)

0 comments: