1.18.2011

...random catchup...

Oh my word...I'm obsessed with catching up! Here are some fun things we did the latter part of 2010...that don't necessarily need a blog of their own...

Beauty and the Beast
(October 2010)

So...back in October...DLo and his friend Daniel went up to Seattle for a weekend of "boy time" to visit their BFF Adam. It was super cute that they got to do that (hmmm...don't think they would consider it "cute")...and they had a blast catching up with each other and hanging out around Seattle. They even got to go to a Cardinals/Seahawks game w/ some killer seats. Well... Vi and I decided to take our kiddos to see Beauty and the Beast at ASU Gammage. My parents watched Miss Em...and then we were off. Jude has been obsessed w/ the movie...and was REALLY into the play. Both kids did REALLY well...until about 15mins until the end. I mean...it was nose.bleed.seats. and it was H.O.T. ...so I really don't blame them! :)

















This was my date for the show...


















Awww...who am I kiddin! Vi and I were really only there to chaperon for these two crazy kids! (You can see how sweaty they are...it was SERIOUSLY hot up there!)



Why People Love Arizona
(October 2010)

I always feel guilty because I hardly ever let Jude play outside. I mean...it.is.HOTT. most of the year! But back in October...Mom, Emme, and Jude spent some time playing with the chalk on the front patio. Jude had a lot of fun...Emme....not so much! You'll also notice that Mickey is patiently watching on the porch chair...I promise you...if we ever lose this Mickey...I will have to move...b/c Mickey= Jude's BFF.


















My Beautiful Babies...
(October 2010)


0 comments: