No...I'm not talking about the big one that resides on my backside.... I'm so behind w/ blogging!!! I have a zillion things I want to write...but I find that I always either 1. Forget when I sit down to blog or 2. Don't sit down to blog!
So. In a nutshell:
*Things have been super busy at Casa Logan. It always is this time of year- but w/ the Easter services (which- btw- ROCKED) done...things should slow down.
*Had a great reunion w/ Marc- who we taught 4th grade w/ until he moved to Michigan. It was great seeing him and Trish and their daughter Ella- who is SO big now!!!
*Also had a reunion w/ some HS choir buddies of mine- Sanna, Mike and Eleanor!!! It was so great getting together w/ them- haven't seen Ellie in 10+ years!!! And- honestly- it didn't feel awkward or anything!!!! We had a great time catching up! I hope to do it again next time Sanna comes into town!
*Been reading a lot lately- but just cannot finish Inkheart for the life of me!
*Been getting better at reading the Word- only a month behind! ::sadface!::
*Been reading to Jude during the day out of The Beginner's Bible- he doesn't get as into it as he does the "Peekaboo" books, but it still is nice to know that I'm having that time w/ my boy.
*Jude's allergies have been terrible this week- poor kid can't breathe...so he's having a tough time sleeping at night and eating during the day!
*Having a blast watching Riley on Mondays- it's SO adorable to see the friendship blooming between the two of them...well- I think mostly Jude is smitten!
*Going to TN to see the Great Grandparents in a few weeks- can. not. wait.
*Took a BUTT ton of Jude's stuff over to my parent's house...they have more room than we do- going over there this week to clean out my old room and get rid of all the toys and stuff that I don't need (and never really needed). I'm excited to go through my old books to give to Jude!!!
*Planning Jude's 1st bday party... going to do a Little Einsteins theme... and so far, I'm only having a family party... can't decide if I want to do a friends party too...scheduled Jude's 1 year pix- can't wait for those- and contacted the cake lady.... MMMMmmmm.
I guess that's it... at least... it's all I can think of at the top of my head! :D
4.14.2009
...behind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, I think it's neat you guys will be in TN the same time we are. We are driving though, you guys probably aren't that crazy! We are staying a month, and with family all over the place we need our car. So when we are driving to Chatt-town to see family, I will stick my head out the window midway and yell "hey kim and derrick!" We are leaving on the 23rd and can't wait!
Ooh- driving all the way there w/ Jude... does NOT sound like fun! :D Fun times! We'll be out the 11-18th! Maybe we'll bump into each other! :D
Post a Comment