It's so cute- whenever Jude doesn't want to sleep...he'll stand up in his crib and toss his binkers out of it... usually it's laying just at the edge of the crib... but this time, he really chucked it!
4.14.2009
...boycott...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
classic... poor Jude and his allergies! Kind of in the same boat around here...Jadon is a stuffy mess who wants to play t-ball and roll in the grass (which makes him break out in a rash so...I kind of think that is part of the problem!)
Have fun with the baby proofing stuff...they have a good toilet lock online at OneStepAhead and Arizona Childproofers gave me good ideas and I got a few good things from them.
One friend told me to leave one cabinet unlocked and put tupperware and stuff he could play with and that was great when he was little. He knew that was HIS cabinet and would tear stuff out of there when I was in the kitchen. It made that he couldn't get into the other ones such a big deal. Just a thought...
Post a Comment