For Jude's bday, Derrick and I got him a cute little chair from Pottery Barn Kids. My BFF Leslie has one for each of her boys...and they just look so comfy! Anywho...At first, Jude didn't really know what to do...it's just a wee bit too tall for him to get in and out of w/o effort- and he'd just kinda...flop out! But... he's getting the hang of it and LOVES to chill while watching his Baby Crack Einstein!!!
Don't mess w/ Jude and Baby Einstein!
5.05.2009
...new chair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
how cute!! do they make those in big people sizes!?! oh man I can't wait to have a baby and do all this fun stuff (ok I can wait but still!)
it's quite fun!!! :D i'm sure they do have big people sizes...for big people prices!!! :/
That is what we were talking about getting Tommy for his birthday. For lucy's first christmas, she got a big bear chair which she has used so much it is practically flat. Tommy needs something now.
JEALOUSY!! I want one of those chairs for Harrison so bad!! Ha ha! They are sooooo cute, but Jude sitting there makes it look even cuter!
Cutest chair ever! He can learn to play guitar hero in it too!
Post a Comment