5.09.2009

...year check up...

Took Jude in for his 1 year check up on his bday...I didn't feel bad about it b/c we are still waiting to vaccinate, so he didn't get a sad lil present! Anywho. Jude was so funny...kept flirting w/ Miss Bethany! I must say that I LOVE our pediatricians office....we haven't had to go in for sickness yet...but they are always so friendly and loving. The dood that did Jude's measurements even remembered us from when he was newborn- commenting on how big he is when we were all worried about his drastic weight loss at birth! (btw- I love that dood- he's all kinds of gangsta lookin' but he works in a peds office!!!)

So. His stats? Seriously? You need to ask??? He's way beyond the 100th percentile for height and weight...of course!!! He's a whopping 32lbs (which I'd been guesstimating and telling people for the past month!) and he's 34in long! Awesomeness.

0 comments: