5.25.2009

...walker...

So... Jude has been able to pull himself up for quite some time now. His legs are super strong (as are his arms and ...teeth! lol)...but when it comes to walking...he's a lazy lil fella! He does fine when we're holding his arms...but other than one or two small steps, reFUSES to walk on his own... until...yesterday! We repeated this over a dozen times... once he got over being mad at us...he would start giggling w/ each step! Super cute.

Here's a video showing his first steps (you'll note the crying...he wasn't happy at our bootcamp at this point!):

2 comments:

Jaime said...

So CUTE! I loved when Zoe was walking because I wasn't worried about dirty hands and knees all the time... good luck!

kimbasa said...

FOR REAL! I get grossed out so bad by his knees...not when he's at either of OUR houses...but...yeah...so gross. If only he'd just get up and walk w/o being tortured to do so! :P