Awww...Derrick and I just LOVE TN. But. I've got to say... this trip was hard! First of all. I'm all about saving money...but when you and your husband are large people...and your son is also large for his age... probably best to just suck it up and buy the boy a seat! It was tough being cramped in those seats w/ Jude going back and forth between the two of us!!! Jude, of course, did a great job! We're so blessed w/ such a great kid! The trip was also hard b/c I got sick after the first couple of days. I didn't even get to go to Jordan's (DLo's cousin) graduation b/c I was feeling so crummy! And...on our last day there, DLo started getting sick! Ugh! The trip was fun and memorable, though....I love that Jude has gotten to see his Great Grandparents twice now...and he just loves them. It wasn't as tough leaving this time either...I think Grandma Logan is convinced now that we'll keep comin' back!!! :D
So... my top 10 memories from the trip:
10. The chowmeingetti at the Teppanyaki place w/ Chelsea... first of all...Teppanyaki in TN is comedy...second...when the chow mein is really spagetti...well...I have no words for that!
9. Seama. I'm not sure how you even spell that name. But it's all I have to write to never EVER forget this trip!
8. DLo's "bonding" w/ Layne and Jordan...
7. Trash magazines...DLo knows how much I love those stupid mags...and he bought me like 10 of them for the trip! ;)
6. Zaxby's... it's like the south's Buffalo Wild Wings... it's yummers.
5. The South...where everyone is nice to everyone (unless you are #9)...
4. Crawford/Maria
3. Cassie. I mean. I wish...I WISH you could understand when I say her name what that truly means...she's the big haired, no bra wearing, talkswithouttakingabreath for HOURS cousin of DLo's cousin Jordan. It. Was. Awesome.
2. Jordan's Band Award assembly. Where someone got the "Most Smartest" award (which in and of itself was awesome)...and where Jude yelled and clapped ONLY when Jordan's name was called!!! Haha!
1. Swinging on the porch... Jude loved it...and he'd always cuddle up to us when we were swinging!!! :D
Here are a few of the .5 pictures I took... I was really bad at taking them since I didn't feel so good.
This is Remy, Jordan's dog...he LOVED Jude.
5.21.2009
...TN 2009...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is like THE hardest age to travel with a child on a plane. You feel like you've just finished a WWF wrestling match by the time you get off. It's that way until about 2. By then they can get up and walk the aisles with you etc.
YES! And- it's no fun when mom and dad both aren't feeling good!!! We both had no energy to keep up w/ him!!!
Post a Comment