1.31.2009

...aging...

So. I have been horrid at blogging this month. I'm not quite sure why... but I thought...what better way to come out of my hiatus than a ridiculous blog?! So.... I was flipping channels the other day and I happened to stop at Oprah. Now. I'm not a huge Oprah fan.... although- I'd LOVE to be in her audience on a "Favorite Things" giveaway.... Anywho- I stopped at Oprah b/c Suzanne Somers was on... you know... she was in Three's Company and Step by Step... still don't know? IMDB it. Anywho. I was kinda taken aback by how... ick... she looked. I mean. You can tell homegirl has gotten some botox done.... Anywho. I thought it was ironic that she was on the show to discuss her secret to staying young. Poor Suzanne. I mean. You're getting old. Me too. But honestly... I can TRY to make myself look younger... but when all is said and done... I'm going to turn to dirt. It's just so sad to me the lengths people will take to try to look younger- TRY being the keyword. Newsflash- you're old... and you look old... as a matter of fact... you look ridiculous and old! Now... I know it's easy for me to say...but I honestly don't think I'll care. There are other things I'd rather spend my time (and money) thinking about than how to get my wrinkly cleavage to look smoother... ya dig? I'll be pulling a Diane Keaton- and wearing turtlenecks and gloves to hide my age- in the dead of summer in AZ!

In case you're itchin' to know Suzanne's secret to staying young... go to this link! (I promise, I won't judge you!!!! haha!)

4 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

Oh ..now you know I went to the website as soon as I saw the link. What's up with the 60 pills! FOR REAL! Who has time for that? I would have to set my alarm to go off 30 minutes earler to get them all down - but then again I think that would defeat the purpose b/c sleep is necessary to stay healthy!

Hmmm my suggestion to her would be to eat right, exercise, drink plenty of water and throw back ONE multi-vitamin a day!

I guess she didn't ask me though - so I should keep my thoughts to myself!

The Hodges Family said...

hahah...kim i love reading your blogs...i laugh outloud at them alot! I'm with you on the turtle necks to hide that wrinkly cleavage HAHAH! you make me laugh hard...we need to get together soon! :)

Stacey said...

Hahaha! Too funny, Kim.

The Orona Family said...

Laugh. Out. Loud.