Doing the signature was kinda complicated...and I can't fully remember the details. I created my "name" on photoshop...saved it as a .png...then uploaded it onto a picture sharing website...copied the http for it...then on my blogger template, I had to find the footer line and insert the html. Whoa. I don't even know what that all means.... ?! I think if you google it- there might be some better instructions!
6 comments:
oh my gosh... how cute. I love jude's position and little body.
You are an amazing family!
Oh my goodness! What an adorable pair! You have to get this one blown up, printed out and framed!
You sure capture some amazing moments! I'm thinking you must have a camera hitched to your side like pistol & holster.
Kathleen
OMG, this pic is to cute. You are so blessed with such a cute little boy and I'm sure derick is cool too.
BTW, I just joined the blogging world and was wondering how do you get your cool signature on there?
Thanks everyone! :D
Doing the signature was kinda complicated...and I can't fully remember the details. I created my "name" on photoshop...saved it as a .png...then uploaded it onto a picture sharing website...copied the http for it...then on my blogger template, I had to find the footer line and insert the html. Whoa. I don't even know what that all means.... ?! I think if you google it- there might be some better instructions!
Post a Comment