So. When it comes to Kim...I'm pretty much an open book. What you see is what you get. I'm not one who is easily able to hide my emotions or feelings...and I don't want to hide anything. And...although I take "pride" in the fact that I'm "real"...it can also get me into trouble. Alot. LOL. Well....for the most part...I don't care...for the most part. But...lately...maybe it's b/c I'm "growing up" or b/c I'm a new momma or b/c I'm starting to see my family's "role" in the community more...I dunno...but lately- I've been feeling the need for more privacy. I mean. I love blogging. I do. It's a chance for me to share a bit of myself w/ whoever is brave enough to read about it! It's a way for my family and friends to see what's goin on in my crazy world- to see my son grow and grow and grow- to hear me vent- to hear me cheer... you get the drill.... but....it's also a way for peeps who don't necessarily know me- to get a lil' glimpse of who I am. My weariness comes from when those who don't know me...read my blog...and perhaps get the wrong impression about me...or begin to think they know me.... Same goes for my FB or my almost extinct myspace.... I get really uncomfortable when I realize that people who I don't even know are requesting to be my friends... it's not that I don't want to get to know new people...I just...don't want people to read my randomness and get an impression of me that is not...accurate. It's not that I care, per se, what people think about me....but it kills me what people think about my family b/c of me. Does that make sense? ...Rambling....it's a hard subject for me to talk about, I guess. Anywho. So. What's my point? Well...if you notice that somehow you are no longer on my "friends" list...please don't be offended... (insert: "it's not you, it's me") I just...need to keep a tighter leash around my personal life, I think... idk.
1.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I certainly hope you're not removing me from your friend list! I really like you and love getting to know you more. I think you're a pretty special person!
Post a Comment