Well. Here we are! It's a New Year! I'm not one to make resolutions...b/c I'd get WAY down on myself if I didn't follow through...but...I'm not opposed to setting goals for myself. So:
This year I will try NOT to:
*be bitter
*stay up too late
*eat too much
*take people for granted
*(laughs)be so obsessed w/ Twilight...
This year I WILL try to:
*be a better wife, mother, and friend
*consistently be in the Word
*cook more
*save more on groceries
*eliminate debt
*teach my son
I look forward to 2009. It's going to be an interesting year, I can feel it! This is the last year that Derrick and I will be in our 20's...it will be the year that Jude turns 1...it will be filled with plenty of fun milestones that I will treasure forever. Here's to 2009!
1.01.2009
...2009...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good luck with Twilight...
Hey...Let's get together soon. Jadon is still talking about Baby Jude, he can come over to Toys R Us and get way over-stimulated!
Post a Comment