12.31.2008

...2008...

Sigh. Today is the last day of 2008. Seriously? Was it not just yesterday that I was dreaming of what my little baby would be like? Wondering if I was having a little boy or little girl??? And now I sit here w/ an aaaalllmost 8month old! What a crazy year this has been! Here are some highlights of our year...
*going to Hawaii for the first time...
*putting in a leave of absence...
*being showered by my friends and family...
*getting "the call" to come in to have my bebe...
*tmama helping me the 13 hours of labor (really? 13 hours? I don't think the first 12 hours and 52mins count!)
*judewilliam...
*Sedona for the 4th...
*Colorado for the HS youth camp...
*going to TN to introduce jdub to his Great Grandparents!
*the Walker Valley High game- hilarity...
*Jude's first coo...
*his first smile...
*the first time he waved...
*or rolled over- and I started bawling...
*his beautiful laugh...
*watching DLo become a daddy...
*watching my parents become...a wee bit MORE nutz (when it comes to Jude at least!)...
*going to the Grand Canyon...
*Baby's First Christmas...

Wow. I'm so blessed....

0 comments: