So. I'm totally dorky now! My friends and I started a book club! We all are so obsessed with Twilight....and my gf Katie decided to band us together to see if there is another book we can drool swoon over... So. The first book we read: The Hunger Games. AWESOME book- BUT...it's a triology...and the first book is the only one out so far. Grrr. So now I have to wait until Septish to find out what happens! Ugh! And then wait again to read the finale! Anywho- The book is pretty short- you could probably read it in a couple of hours.... It's written for middle school aged and up...but...I don't mind b/c I LOVE reading children's books...thus the whole teacher/librarian thing! :)
12.10.2008
...dork...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
If you're a dork then I'm a dork, since I'm in it too. Sigh...
Ohhhh I showed Eddie the PJs and he put the B-R-A-K-E-S on that idea with the quickness!
Post a Comment