12.25.2008

...Merry Christmas...

I want to wish everyone in the blogging world the Merriest of Christmases.

My little family has been busy celebrating with DLo's extended family, immediate family, my immediate family...and of course...with each other! For the first time in the 6 years we have had Christmases as a married couple...we waited until Christmas MORNING to open gifts!!! (No, seriously...we always open them up about 15 mins after wrapping them- no matter the date! The furthest from Christmas we've gotten is a week before- this is a big deal for us!!!) And...I think DLo and I can honestly say...that the best gift of all is looking into the face of our son....I have never felt closer to Mary in all my life. I think about the joy she must have felt, looking down at her new baby...knowing that He had come to be a light to the world....

Anywho. I attended PVC's Christmas service yesterday w/ my mom/dadinlaw (who are- btw- AWESOME people- I'm so blessed)... They showed this video from Fellowship Church that just blew me away....Enjoy:



I hope you and your family find a special way to celebrate the birth of our Savior. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Derrick did an awesome job :)

Stacey said...

It was a great service! We knew Derrick would make it great.

Thanks for posting that video, we came in a bit late and missed it. What a great way to look at it!