12.04.2008

...ode to...

...my Home Team. I seriously love each and every one of my HT'ers! I'm so blessed to have found a group of people who have turned out to be great friends! Thank you for your support, laughter, and encouragement!

Adam and Amy: Adam...I look forward to Wed nights- not just b/c of awesome fellowship and BS...but b/c I know that there will be someone else there to rag on Derrick w/ me! YES! You seriously make me laugh so hard! But honestly, how does Amy put up w/ you?! ;) Amy...I am SO stinkin' excited for May to roll around! I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you- and totally think we need to set up playdates- pronto! :) Your girls are just precious and I love seeing what new things they've learned each week! ("Do you like milk?")

Ryan and Maggie: Ryan...I know I can count on you to stir up some kinda fun conversation! Whether it be about sports, poker, or Coldplay! Maggie...I have NEVER in my life had more fun playing a game w/ someone! My stomach seriously hurt from laughing! :) You two are such a cute couple and bring a fresh vibe into my life!

Daniel and Vi: Daniel...the coffee- always rocks! Vi...I love you to pieces! I'm so grateful for the "HTdrama" that brought us together! I (as well as Jude) always look forward to seeing lil Rileyface and her CUTE jammies! It's going to be so fun watching those two grow up together!!! (BFF's...if nothing else ;) !)

Barry and Cortney: Barry...I'm pretty sure that Derrick thinks you're the coolest guy ever! He is always talking about how you have a wicked cool job! Cortney...I'm SO glad you guys are in our HT! I have loved getting to know you (and meet Mr. Jack!). Thank you both for being so real w/ us (especially last week!)... I love that you guys trust our group after such a short time!

John and Jamie: Our phantom HTers! We look forward to seeing you guys next week! :)

Derrick: You suck. But I love you! Thanks for being my partner in crime...and letting me- let them pick on you...and your mancrush... on John Mayer!!! ;) (among other things...)

Seriously though...Derrick and I feel so blessed to have a group of people who see us for who we are: Kim and Derrick. There is no fakeness....no facade. We can be who we are and you all accept us for it! I love knowing that we're there for each other no matter what. We do life together...I just wish there were more hours in the day to do MORE together!!! :) I heart you guys!

0 comments: