12.02.2008

...speechless...

So. Those of you who have known me for a while...know that when I was in HS, I was a TOTAL choir geek. I'm talking- full on- Choir Treasurer...and all! But...over the years...I've strayed away from my choir ways.... perhaps if I'd stuck with it....this would be my future:



Words cannot express....although...I'm pretty sure that this counts as elderly abuse...

7 comments:

The Orona Family said...

That's disturbing...

Anonymous said...

oh i so needed a good laugh today!!! hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

What...WHAT? What was that?

Amber Hann said...

isnt this hilarious! jeremiah showed me this a few weeks ago and i thought it was a joke!

katie said...

that just makes me uncomfortable....please make Derrick promise to NEVER EVER do that!

Miss Heather said...

No joke almost peed my pants! Thanks for the laugh I needed it!

The Breaux Family said...

Eddie's favorite part "Catch me Ridin' Dirty"

Love's fav part "Hot in Here"

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!