Well...I have been somewhat busy lately taking pictures and editing and designing...and it inspired me to create a blogspot for my photography work. Julie is currently creating a website for me...but the blogspot will do until I become "official". **I'm holding off on doing anything permanent with photography- there are a lot of things I'd like to learn and a lot of time I would need to invest- which I just don't have a whole lot of these days! But I hope to get things in full swing next year!** In the meantime- enjoy some of my sidework: http://kimloganphotography.blogspot.com/





4 comments:
Yay you! Great pics!
I checked out the photo blog and loved the pictures! You do a great job... thanks again for the wonderful pictures a couple months ago!
Jude is the cutest! Love those photos of him on your site. I still want to hire you to take our family photos but it didn't work for us before Christmas.
Thank you all! :D
Penny- just let me know when, and I'm there!!! :D
Post a Comment