So. Derrick and I are Christmas shopping online... and we have the tv turned to the music stations- jammin' to the Christmas tunes.... So. Whitney Houston is belting out the Christmas Song (emphasis on CHRISTMAS)....and at the end of the song...she's singing "Merrrrry Christmaaaaaas....Merry Chrissstttmaaaaaas....Haaaaappppy Kwaaaaanzaaaaaa.....Meerrrrry Chrrriiistmmmaaaaas tooooo youuuuuu...." ?! Seriously? I mean. If you celebrate Kwanzaa or Hanukkah or whatever....good for you! But...really? If you're singing a Christmas song- sing a Christmas song. If you want to say Happy Kwanzaa....sing a dang Kwanzaa song!!! (Which, if you need assistance in finding one...I can refer you to the Flynn)...Hilarity. Derrick and I were both sitting at the dining table- browsing away at each of our laptops....and all of a sudden, we both heard it at the same time and both turned our heads simultaneously to look at the tv. My goodness! LOL.





2 comments:
Too funny!
Whitney Houston is still singing? ha ha ha!
Post a Comment