So. It's 2:33am. I'm home from the theater. What. The. Heck. How can they go and ruin a perfectly wonderful story?! I was so disappointed in Twilight (the movie)...I mean. Really??? I understand that Summit is a small company...I understand that they probably had a low budget....but really? Words cannot express....I feel cheated. I'm too tired to say more just now...but I WILL blog more about this later!
So. If you've never read the book and you go to see it.... just know that the book is a zillion and one times better! And if you HAVE read the book and you go to see it....prepare for some bad acting and aweful music! (I have already drafted my letter to the director offering Derrick's musical services for any upcoming movies she may have planned....)
More later...
11.21.2008
...um...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I totally agree w/ the music stuff. That part was really really bad. Some of it didn't even make sense with what was going on in the scene.
bummer man!!
Post a Comment