11.03.2008

..."don't expect...

...nuh-sing- dat-ch yo' cku-rrisuh-mahsuh prezzant"... LOL. Translation: "Don't expect nothing, that's your Christmas presant..."

It's about that time....usually every year (since I can remember) around this time, my mom will buy me something...and then say the aforementioned phrase. It cracks me up...b/c she never sticks to her plan and always spoils me. This year, I'm proud to announce, that the phrase has been passed down to Jude!!!! His early gift? A new carseat!!! Poor kid has been busting out of his newbornish seat for the past 3 months.... his new seat is a Recaro and after much research...I decided it was "the best" seat for my boy! (Recaro is a German based company that specializes in bucket seats for cars -and race cars!!!)

***EDIT: Please don't think me a snob by the price of the carseat....I shop a mean bargain- thus the reason Jude's been in a mini-carseat for 3 months!!! Although...I AM a wee bit snobby...I thought he deserved a better carseat than his last one- which we bought b/c daddy "liked" it and it turned out to be a lame carseat. I like knowing the Judester is safe while daddy- er- or mommy is at the wheel! :)***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty sweet ride!!

The Breaux Family said...

YES!! A new blog entry! I am too excited - I've mised the updates...feeling withdraws:(

How come Jude's transportation is better than mine and I have a J-O-B?

Stacey said...

Wow, that's a great ride! He'll be stylin' now :o)