So. Don't make fun of me. Okay...go ahead....So. I went and saw Twilight again tonight. I saw it w/ my two BFF's Jaime and Leslie (more on Les later...). I went knowing all the quirks that I hadn't imagined the first time...and....I...actually....LIKED it! OME! It was much much MUCH better the second time....although the music was still cheesy, and the acting (in the beginning especially) was so-so...and the character development was lacking...but I liked it. :)
Thanks goodness! Anyone want to go w/ me to see it a third time?! Maybe I'll LOVE it by then!!! :)
Well- a note:
Dear Mr. Pattinson,
While you do make a pretty yummy Edward. You really need to work on not overacting. Edward is a smooth operator. When you're trying to be all tormented and stuff...yeah, not working for me! Please work on it for the following movies!
Thanks-
Kimbasa...
11.23.2008
...a quickie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment