So. My boy is 8months old today. He keeps inching closer and closer to being a year old. I dunno if I'm handling the speed of time too well.... remember being kids? and time seemed to drag on and on? Sigh. Jude has blessed my life so much. There isn't a day that goes by that I do not look into his face and thank God for trusting me with such a precious life...
Anywho. These past couple of months, I've noticed such huge growth in Jude's "skillz"...and I've officially joined the "ithinkmykidisthesmartestthingintheworld" club...I mean. I'm not biased or anything, you know! He really is a smarty pants! So- what's JW up to lately? Well...he:
*says "blah blah blah" and "mamamamamama" (and I swear, when he's upset or wants something, he yells "maaam")
*claps his chubby little hands
*grinds his teeth constantly (which he officially has 7 of...w/ an 8th one starting to make a bump on the bottom)
*dances- he does the "bebebootskoot"- so adorable!
*waves hello and goodbye and gives "hi5's"
*boycotts naps and cries whenever mom or dad leaves the room
*eats anything and everything I put in front of him
*grabs things w/ his finger/thumb- but isn't always successful at getting things in his mouth!
*mimics other baby's crying (which. is. hilarious!)
*loves other babies
*smiles smiles smiles
*laughs now when tickled
*cuddles w/ mom while watching sesame street (which we do every morning for like 15 mins before naptime...when he isn't boycotting)
*gets into a "faux" crawling position...but the poor boy can only go backwards!
*"reads" stories w/ me (meaning- he will actually look at the book now- instead of EVERYTHING else in the room) and touches the fuzzy/furry pages (you know those darn baby books!)
As usual- I've probably repeated a zillion things- and I KNOW I've missed a zillion too... He really is such a joy...I wish time would just go a little slower...
Jude-
Seriously son? Why are you the cutest thing ever? Mommy and daddy are so overjoyed with you being in our lives. We hope and pray that you will grow up to be a strong young man who loves and serves the Lord. We pray that you make smart choices and always do what is best. Know that mommy and daddy love you- no matter what. We are so proud of you son...
-Maaaam
1.08.2009
...eight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Jude is getting so big and of COURSE he is gifted!!! :)
WOW! Jude is larger than his teddy bear now - he used to be the same size! I mean he very well may be gifted......after all he is 1/4 Asian!
Happy 8 month birthday Jude! He is so adorable. It was good to see you at church yesterday!
Post a Comment