Dear 2.0,
While mommy is not 100% sure she's ready for you to enter her world...she is very excited and anxious to meet you. But, honestly...most of all...I'm ready to stop wondering every 2 seconds if my water has broke...or if the pains I'm feeling are "THE" contractions I should be counting. And...I'm sure Auntie Tori is ready to stop staring at her phone for my call saying that "IT'S TIME!"... so...if you would...could you make your debut sometime tonight?
:)
Momma
1.15.2010
...a letter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Dear 2.0, you have now made me lose on the poll. Come on now I thought we had a deal!
Kim I can not wait to see your newest one!
I'm so impressed. She reads already!
Looking forward to pics and more stories.
Blessings to all,
Kathleen
congrats logans!! lil miss emme is adorable!!
I came looking for a blog all about little baby Emme... she's not on here yet. I'm sure you have a million and one things going on with a new baby in the house though :o)
Post a Comment