#32 Hang the shelves in Jude's room
So. I absolutely love love LOVE Potterybarn Kids. Heck. I love Potterybarn...but it's alot more affordable to decorate a small 10x10 room than it is my entire house! ::sigh:: Anywho. I get the PBK catalogue every season...and I'm always flipping through and trying to see what 1. I can afford or 2. ideas I can find!
Jude has about a trillion books. Partially b/c I bought so many when I was teaching out of the Book Orders each month...and partially b/c I love books so I buy him a new one almost every time we go to the store! The problem is...I've been running out of places to shove them! So...I saw these really nifty shelf things in the PBK catalogue....unfortunatley...I'm not willing to spend $60 for each of them...so instead...I found some at IKEA for $10 each...and they work perfectly!
I've had the shelves for some time now...I was waiting until we transformed Jude's room into a toddler's room...but I think it turned out quite lovely. I didn't quite use them for as many books as I had originally planned...but it still looks cute and I can always change things out! :)
1.13.2010
#32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
cute, cute, cute! Does Jude ever play in there?
Thanks, Love! Yeah...Jude plays in there sometimes...there are only a little bit of toys in the baskets...but I have a drawer in there w/ random toys that are too annoying to have out all the time...so sometimes we hang out in his room and I let him just read books and play! :)
Ok Kim... you've inspired me. I started a list... with only 25 things so far. And I stole you picture too. :)
you=your
Post a Comment