1.10.2010

...omg, marge...

I know, right?! I'm on a blog ROLL!

Anywho...I was browsing other blogs...and somehow ran across the BEST site ever: Engrish.com
Now...those of you who have ever been to my house...have seen my floor mat that I have under the rug at the sink. My mom gave it to me and got it from the Korean market...it has some quality comical Engrish written on it. I also have several notebooks that I bought in Korea that also has some wicked funny sayings...that make NO sense!

I have spent the last 15mins cracking up...crying...and having contractions over this site! I hope you can appreciate it as much as I do! :)

(PS- the blog title was overheard by some true Tennesseans at the drive through at Fazoli's...)

1 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

OMGosh ...slow down I can't keep up with the blog entries. Give me a day to catch up! I LOVE ALL THE ENTRIES!