So. My birthday was a couple of weeks ago...but I never had a "celebration"...what with having given birth just a month before! Derrick had asked me if I wanted a party...but that just really sounded like too much work! Sooo...after thinking about it...I decided...I wanted to go bowling! LOL. Derrick and I used to bowl ALL the time when we were dating...We even had "names" that we would always use: "Sup" and "Yo"...I know, SO cool, right?
Anywho...a bunch of us got together the other night to fulfill my 30th Bday wishes...and it. was. comedy! First of all...apparently the only bowling alley in Phx that doesn't have leagues on Friday evenings is in the GHETTO! I mean...wow. (J-Town anyone?) It was fabulous! Then we got to spend the next couple of hours bowling next to AZ's finest! (I mean...I wouldn't have had DLo's mom watch the kids had I thought to put my babies in the packn'play!) We played girls against boys...and needless to say...the girls would rather have gabbed then bowled! It was fun, though!
We went to Westgate for some ColdStone afterwards...MMMmmm. It was pretty crowded- I guess that's normal for a Friday night...It's been awhile since I've gone "out"- Anyway...the fun def. continued at Coldstone...where we saw "The Snookettes: Snookie, Bookie, and Lookie" you've seen them before...girls with BAD fake tans, dyed black hair, and "bumpitsgonebad" ...fab.u.lous! And then...as we were outside enjoying our desserts...some sorta drama started going on inside. ?! What in the world is going on?! There's a celebrity inside?! What?! So of course...being the jollygreengiant that I am...I stand up and look through the window. Nick Jonas?! A JoBro at Westgate?! LOL! I mean...that's cool...he didn't LOOK like Nick Jonas...but the HUGE bodyguard and the screaming teenieboppers kinda confirmed it. I got a picture on my iPhone...but the quality is horrible! (He's the one in the hat) And THEN...Lindsay saw a young girl SOBBING that this was "THE BEST SPRING BREAK EVER!!!" b/c she got to see NJ. LOL. Oh my word! SOBBING! Little did Lindsay know...as she's making fun of the girl to us...that the girl and her posse were sitting right next to us! (She realized it shortly after I yelled "BEST 30TH BDAY EVER!!!!") The girl was cracking us up...she would NOT stop talking about NJ...and at one point said "Nick Jonas is to me what Johnny Depp is to you" to one of her crew. LOL. Just. Wow.
Needless to say...it really was a great way to celebrate my 30th! Thanks to Jaime, Jonathan, Lindsay, Violet, Daniel, DLo, WT peeps from the bowling alley, the Snookettes, Nick Jonas, and sobbing girl for making my birthday so memorable! :)
3.13.2010
...bday bash...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment