#95 Buy someone a “just because” gift
So. I had a lot of fun making my bowholder for sweet little Emme. I'm not gunna lie...I really was impressed with my skillz! I've been wanting to buy someone a "just because" gift to let them know that I love and appreciate them... well...I had a friend ask me to make and ship them a bow holder (all the way to Italy!!!) so I decided to make a few and give to Jude's favorite ladies! I'm thinking about opening up an Etsy shop (which I'm obsessed with now) and selling them...but...that also kinda stresses me out!
Anywho. Thanks to Amy, Brooke, Tori, and Violet for being some of the most awesome gals I know and having the sweetest lil princesses! And thanks to Jusika for inspiring me to make more!!!
3.15.2010
#95
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Adorable.... I expect one when I have a bebe of my own. :) - Linds
They are beautiful Kim! You should do the Etsy thing!
They are so adorable! Wish I had at least one baby girl to use them for because I would totally steal the idea and make one :o)
Post a Comment