3.22.2010

#85

#85 Buy a necklace with the kids’ names on them














Yippee!!! I finally got my necklace! My BFF, Jaime, collected $$ for a "mommy gift" at my shower (which- ps- Jaime- I figured out why it's a gift certificate for #85...I literally JUST figured it out!)...I'd been wanting a necklace w/ my babies names on it and have looked EVERYwhere for the perfect one...it makes it harder that I'm not a "silver" gal...and gold is WICKED expensive! But...I found an Etsy shop that has 14K gold-filled necklaces and they look great (don't need to be solid gold! I'm not THAT snobby!)

Thanks to Jaime, Leslie, Amy, Violet, Bre, Lindsay, and Melody for the wonderful gift! I lurve it!

3 comments:

Vi said...

Beautiful, Kim....ps...I love how you are a "gold" girl, too. There is nothin' snobby about it!

Jaime said...

Yeah! They look so good! I can't wait to see them.

And PS... super funny you just figured that out...

Stacey said...

What a fun necklace! I love it.