#15 Bake goodies for DLo's staff
I have been wanting to bake something DELISH for Derrick's co-workers for some time now...but hadn't gotten around to it. I decided last night to bake some "from scratch" chocolate chip cookies for them since they had a mtg this morning. They didn't come out as scrumptious as usual (sorry!)...I think b/c I used "no salt" butter...but they were still yummy!
Here's the recipe for the Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies:
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1cup butter (not margarine- do NOT soften)
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 12oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use Hershey's milk chocolate)
Optional: 1 cup walnuts
Preheat 300 degrees. In medium bowl- combine dry ingredients. In large bowl- blend sugars w/ electric mixer. Add butter, mix at low speed to break butter into 1in chunks. Increase speed and cream. Add eggs and vanilla- blend. Add dry ingredients- blend. Add chips (and nuts). Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased sheet. Bake 20-24mins @ 300 degrees. Makes 2.5 dozen cookies. Yummmm!
3.02.2010
#15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I totally just left a comment and then it got lost in cyberspace... I LOVE being in the kitchen and especially baking goodies. People can almost taste the love in your food when you enjoy what you're doing :o)
Post a Comment