How cute! I saw this on Derrick's cousin's FB page and I've decided to steal the idea for my blog! ;) Each day for 30 days, I will post a picture with a specific theme... They don't have to be pictures I have taken, per se, but will give you a glimpse into the world of kimbasa! :)
I think some of BlogFF's should join me!!!
Day 1- A picture of yourself with 10 facts:

(Hey, no one said it had to be a flattering picture!!!)
10 facts:
1. I'm an only child... although I have a 1/2 brother...and supposedly a 1/2 sister...
2. I am terrified of heights...
3. I've learned that my house will NEVER be as clean as it used to be...
4. I love California...
5. I'm the oldest cousin/grandchild on my mom's side...the youngest on my dad's...
6. I wish that I could speak my mind at ALL times... but I'd get in a LOT of trouble...
7. I don't "get" people sometimes...and can't comprehend why some people make the choices they do...
8. The older I get...the more I understand Ecclesiastes 3:1-13
9. ...understanding it doesn't make it any easier to live it...
10. Craig Groeschel said something at Catalyst OneDay that will stick with me forever... He said
"Husbands… you are the one who can be a husband to your wives. Wives… you are the one who can be a wife to your husbands. Fathers… you are the one who can your children. Mothers… you are the one who can mother your children." Now... he was talking about ministry- and not sacrificing family over the time/stress/thoughts towards ministry... but still... it's a true story... and I need to try to remember it more often...
2.18.2011
30 Day Photo Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love this idea Kim. I'm looking forward to reading each day. =)
OK... perhaps I will do this to get my blogging back on track, because... I suck.
Post a Comment