2.09.2011

...stupid bowl...

#86 Host a Superbowl Party

Hmmmm... I wish I could say that I had this awesome Superbowl party planned for weeks and weeks... but truth be told... the party was planned in.... um... a couple hours! LOL!

I had asked Derrick a few weeks before if he wanted to throw a party for the Superbowl... he didn't ever really answer me. Then we had gotten an evite to a party...but with two babies two and under is kinda a downer when it comes to big parties... it's hard to enjoy yourself when you're always looking out for the babies! :) So. That left us with the option of either 1. Derrick going to watch Superbowl alone (which really didn't bother me at all!) or 2. Having a last minute gathering at our house!

So. When Derrick got home from church, I headed out to the store to grab a bunch of munchies...and returned home to find the party a startin... LOL... I laugh because there were only 2 guys that came...so w/ them and DLo and I ...there was a total of four people at our "party"... six if you include Jude and Emme! Haha! A couple more showed up after the GREAT halftime show. It really was fun...and I would honestly always rather host a party than go to one! :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better than my party which was party of 1 in my bed sleeping!