2.20.2011

Day3

A picture of the cast from your favorite show:















This is by far...the BEST show that has ever been on television. I first watched LOST during it's first season. I couldn't get into it. I mean... I couldn't understand how a show about people who crashed on an island would last longer than a season. I mean... surely SURELY someone will find them and rescue them and BOOM. End of show. Then there were some wiggity wack things like polar bears and "ghost monster" things that just put it over the top for me.

Right before we had Jude... our good friends, the Conners, raved and raved about the show and let us borrow the seasons on DVD (I think it was like 1-4 or something). Let me tell you. Wow. I couldn't stop! I wanted to know what was next! The more you watch...the more questions you have, but the more you understand too! I quickly fell in love with Jin and Sun... Claire and Charlie ::tear:: and baby Aaron... Sawyer... Sayid... Kate... Hurley... and ::sigh:: Matthew Fox... I mean Jack. ;)

It's a really awesome AWESOME show... that you really need to stick with and watch. Great message too. ::sigh:: Now I'm having LOST withdrawals... ;)

0 comments: