We went to Jude's 9month well check appt yesterday. Oy. The boy is large.
His stats:
Weight- 28lbs 13.5oz: 100%+
Height- 31.25in: 100%+
Head- (Forgot measurement): 90%
Jude was SO good with all the poking and prodding and measuring and laying down and getting nakie and everything! I was so proud of my boy! Dr. says he's doing great! :D
2.11.2009
...appt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Future Arizona State University offensive lineman!
Wow, he is a big boy! I think he might weigh more than Jacob at this point and we think Jake is big :o)
He is so adorable... I just want to squish him and kiss him!!
Love- you know my boy ain't going to ASU! "Future Ivy League Student" remember??? ;)
Stacey- he's a beast! I LOVE it! :D and you can squish him any time you want!!! :D
This cracked me up because Noah weighs just over 29 pounds, and he'll be three next month!! Jude is so cute!
Bethany
Post a Comment