2.02.2009

...my boy...

So. Usually I wait until Jude's "monthday" to list all thing cool things he's been doing or things that I love about him, etc- especially if I am wanting to blog about it close to the "monthday"... but I seem to always forget when I'm sitting there at the keyboard reminiscing about the previous month... so I've decided to do it now... I don't want to forget ANY of these cute lil' things we've been experiencing....

I love my boy so much. Greatest. Blessing. EVER.... I will always cherish:

*the sound your fat lil' hands make when you clap them...
*your "Woody Woodpecker" giggle (you MUST hear it...crack up)
*when you smack your lips when momma's eatin'...
*when you'll crawl backwards and roll around the room for hours, but as soon as I say "come 'ere" and try to get you to come forward, you flop down- defeated...
*when you flap your wings and kick your legs anytime daddy comes home (or someone comes to visit you)...
*hearing you babble in the monitor in the mornings- as tired as I may be, as soon as you say "mamamamama", I'm there!...
*your OUTrageous hair- and how it will NOT go down, no matter HOW much of daddy's hair care products I put in it!!! (sshhhhh- don't tell daddy)...
*when you bite my shoulder when I'm pulling your pants up on the changing table- it hurts, but I love it...
*when you mimic me when I'm doing my "eh-eh" (no-no) sound (but I must warn you, son, I'm not going to like it when you're older!!!)...
*when you smile so all your teeth are showing...
*your inability to share (at least you got SOMEthing from momma- even if it's not a good thing!)...
*your big fat diaper butt- it's the cutest thing ever...
*when you give your daddy "love"...
*when you blow raspberries whenever you hear mommy or daddy fart! (LOL!)...
*how you dump the toy bucket over- even when there are a gazillion toys already scattered around the floor...
*your "booty" dance...
*your A.D.D.ness for anything other than Baby Einstein...
*when you pinch the back of mommy's arm when she's feeding you... or when you rub my face when I'm feeding you...
*when you "ba-bab-ab-ab" whenever I pick up the phone...
*when you immediately ham up for the camera...

Son... You bring me SO much joy. I love your face off!

0 comments: