2.12.2009

TAG!

Directions:
Open up the 6th picture folder on your computer.
Post the 6th picture in the folder and tell the story of it.
Then tag 6 of your friends.

Now. I'll have you all know...that I regularly dump the pictures off my computer! I know, I know... but I take a zillion each month!!! And I need as much memory to edit my KLP pix as possible!!!! So each month, I burn my pix on a CD. I know...Lame. So.... I'm cheating... Here's the 6th picture in the 6th folder on my CD's...



















This is a picture of.... MULAN. It was taken in June of 2005, when Derrick and I went to Disneyland to celebrate the 50th anniversary of DLand. It was SUCH a fun trip that particular time... we stayed at the Grand Californian for like 4 days- which is THE best hotel to stay at... We had such a relaxing time... We even spent one WHOLE day doing nothing but trying to find all 50 of the hidden Mickey's (that had 50's on them).

I thought it kinda lame that the picture didn't have either DLo or myself...so below is the 6th picture in that folder that had one of us in it... :)














Now...I tag: Jaime, Love, Jessica, Katie, JGumm, and Stacey

2 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

oh fun! I did it :) loved the disneyland pictures!!!!! it was fun seeing you saturday night! have a great week, Kim! Jess

Stacey said...

I like Mulan, she's cute! What a fun idea. Thanks for tagging me and giving me something else to blog about. I will post this tomorrow :o)