2.05.2009

...superbowl...

Sigh. How sad is it that the Cards lost?! I mean...I do NOT care about sports in the slightest... and I don't consider myself one who jumped on any wagon... but...I do love AZ...and thus support any AZ team... and yet... even I was depressed! They were so so so close... ::sigh::

Anywho- DLo, Jude, and I went over to the Waltho's house for some SB festivities. DLo had a great time w/ his BFF Adam... Jude loved flirtin' w/ foxy ladies Kayla and Maddie... and I loved pretending like I knew what was going on w/ Amy! HA! Here are some pix of our par-tay:

Jude is ready to rock...












Girlfriend #1

















Girlfriend #2

















Jude had fun sliding...

















Seriously? Who likes Sauerkraut?!












The boys were SO excited when Fitzgerald made a touchdown...












And theeeen... the Steelers made a "touchdown"...

















Even Jude was upset about it...












But we had fun nonetheless....

3 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

I love the way you two pulled a "Breaux" move and totally changed Jude into his pajamas as the night went on!

kimbasa said...

You KNOW it! Had a million miles to drive home- wanted to put the boy STRAIGHT to bed once we got home!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Kim: Great job chronicling the (mis)adventures of our home town Cardinals. The photos are awesome! However, my favorite is the descriptive tag, "{insert team here} MADE a touchdown". Too funny! The proper term would be 'scored' a touchdown. Again,
make=cupcakes
score=touchdowns

OK, enough out of me... We loved having you guys over & had a blast!
-adam