2.12.2009

...brave...

So. I watch Rileyface every Mondays. It is SO much fun to watch her and Jude play together! They are finally at a stage where they don't just sit there and stare/smile at each other... they actually "share" toys (which usually consists of Jude ripping whatever is in Riley's hands out) and grab at each other (which also consists of Jude taking Riley's socks off and/or hitting her across the head- he gets in trouble alot on Mondays!)

Anywho- It's pretty easy. Their schedules usually work out so that they play, I put them down for a nap, feed them, and repeat! I got it in my head recently that I should start doing an activity with them. Oh. My. Word. Please please please do NOT let me get these kinds of ideas in my head!!! :D

So. Valentine's Day is comin' up... (in case you men forgot- hah!) I thought it would be cute to fingerpaint w/ the bebes. Yes. You heard read right! It actually wasn't too bad... except that the fingerpaint was very light...but even that was okay- b/c it's VERY difficult to get a 7month and 9month old to open up their hands to get a handprint!!! HAHA! (I know you experienced moms are probably LOLing at me... sigh...) It wasn't nearly as messy as I would have thought and ended up being a piece of cake to clean up too.... but let me tell you... I was EXHAUSTED by the time I was finished!!! :D
Here are some pix of our fun:

0 comments: