Ugh! He's nine months old today! What in the world?! It's so not fair how looooooong nine months feels when you're pregnant...and then it flashes by in a blink of an eye when your lovebucket is here! NINE MONTHS! Jude brings Derrick and I SO much joy....there is no greater thing in the world than to watch Jude be smooshie w/ Derrick....or to hear his sweet voice say "mamamaamamama" or "buhbuhbuhbuhbuhbababa".... or to watch him smile or laugh... Derrick and I love that boy so much...and we feel so unworthy for God to bless us with such a terrific child!
Anywho... So... Jude still isn't crawling...but homeboy can get AROUND! He's able to sit up from a laying down position now...and sometimes it looks like he's on the brink of going forward....but I think Jude knows that he can get from point A to point B quicker by rolling!!! Lets see... any new Judy news...?
um...uh... He is getting molars!!! MOLARS!!! I was brushing his teeth w/ the lil finger brush about a week ago and I was curious at how his front teeth had grown- so I used the finger brush to prop his mouth open (b/c those suckers HURT when he chomps down) and felt around...and was SHOCKED to feel some ridges towards the back of his mouth!!! The boy is SUCH a trooper. Hasn't complained or acted different once! I can imagine that it's pretty painful- I looked today and I can see them coming in and his gums are bright red and swollen!
:( Little Lover!!!!
Let's see...what else... I think I posted pretty much everything a few blogs ago... I did forget to mention how much I LOVE when Jude plays w/ his hair/scratches his head when he's relaxing or tired! (I totally do the same thing!!!) Um... we're supposed to have a well check visit this week to find out his "stats"... but I can tell you right now- he's taller/fatter than most 9 month olds!!! I've been frantically shopping bargains (Carters/Children's Place have had great deals) for next winter...but I've been at a loss at what size to buy!!! Jude's in 18month clothes right now!!! EIGHT.TEEN.MONTH! I KNOW, RIGHT?! I never EVER would have thought it... I mean... Maybe starting to put him in 12month...but 18?! And it's not just b/c he has a big belly- the length of the pants are just eversoslightly too long. Unbelievable! :D
He's doing this cute thing now too where he wants to give a high5- and he puts his arm up in the air- but tilts his head and rests it on his raised arm... way cute! Um... I'm still waiting to see his gorgeous face on Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest page... I think the contest may be rigged b/c... COME ON! It's my JUDE! (totally not biased at all or ANYthing!)
Anywho- I better go get smooshie w/ my babydaddy...
Jude-
Thank you for being the cutest kid ever! Your dad and mom are so proud of you and love you so very much. You have brought more joy to our lives than we ever thought imaginable. I am SO very blessed to watch you grow everyday. I love staying home with you and experiencing all the new things you learn. You make my heart melt...and I hope that one day, when you have a child of your own, you will understand how much you mean to your mommy and daddy!
Thank you for my son, Lord... I pray that you help me and Derrick to raise him to be a man who loves You and serves You...I pray that you gives us patience and wisdom. Help us to be a good example of a marriage and of Christ followers. Thank you for allowing us to parent him... we are so blessed...





3 comments:
His hair is starting to look like Derrick's hair!
oh i know- would it kill him to TRY to look like me a lil?!
I cannot believe Jude's 9 months old already! Where does the time go? Jake is wearing 18-24 month clothes but he's 20 months old already. Wow, you've got a big boy there, Kim!
Post a Comment