Well. He's 10 months old today. He's a double digit boy. My lil lovebucket is growing up. I can't handle this! So...I had the thought today...I really need to start planning his 1st bday party! What in the world?! I mean. I've been thinking about it since he was born...but now I actually need to start PLANNING. ::sigh:: It's not fair! It's really not- how quickly time flies... Let's see... this past month JW started crawling...pulling himself up on his knees AND all the way up (cutest thing to see him standing in his crib...)... giving momma kisses...laughing at people other than mommy and daddy... hmmm. I think those are the "big" things. He just amazes me every day. He is such a sweet, silly, lovable little munchkin! (::tear::- has it really been ten months?!)
Lord-
It's hard to grasp that ten months have passed since Jude entered our lives. I cannot express how truly blessed I feel to be his mother. He brings me so much joy...makes my heart so full. Thank you for trusting him with my care. I pray that I will be reminded to be patient and loving...even when I am overwhelmed.... God, you are too good to me... Thank you...






2 comments:
It is pretty crazy how time flies...and yes you better get on it planning Jude's 1st Birthday. I know you guys are crazy about Disney and I have a fun Disney Birthday Party CD...want to borrow it? I also wanted to ask you if you guys might want one of those "push car" things...I think its like a Little Tikes. Jadon got it for his 1st Birthday, I gave it to Karen and she brought it back, so I need to find a new home for it (and please DON'T GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!) so Jude might be ready for something like that. It has a buckle, so you can strap them in. Let me know... :)
I may just have to borrow it! I'm not sure what my bday theme will be... I'm leaning towards Little Einstiens! :D Funtimes!
Are you sure abou the push car?! Won't you need it for future bebes?! :D
Post a Comment