Haha- So. It's getting increasingly difficult to take pictures of Jude for the month to month thing. For starters, whenever we get the bear in place, Jude will either yank the paper out and crinkle it...or eat the bear...or the bear will fall over. Well... now that he can crawl...well... it's pretty much impossible to keep him still long enough to get everything situated... it's a big big world...and JW just has to explore!!!
Here are some outtakes from yesterday's month2month:

3.09.2009
...outtakes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
At least you have pictures of each month, on the dot. I was one of those lame parents that did nothing of the sort. I think I video taped her sleeping at 1 month... and said.. "you are one month old today.." Wow, momentous. Then, I recorded nothing of her accomplishments... it's just random memories that I can cough up sometimes. I do have pictures... but, that's it.. pictures, and not your kind of pictures on the day, but my kind of lame ones... oh, if only Blogger had come along sooner.
I feel the same way...I have random pictures of Jadon, but nothing for each month...and most of them are just sitting in my computer waiting for it to crash and I'll lose them all! Do I print and attempt to scrapbook, do I try doing some of the online books? I have a friend who did the same thing you are doing Kim, but then she took all 12 of the pictures and framed them in a collage style large frame. It's really cute set up like that.
I don't care what that kid is doing... he is super cute! Some of those outtakes are the cutest pictures you'll ever take :o)
Post a Comment