3.21.2009

...HISMFSB part3...

Girls night. Gotta love them...especially if you've got great girlfriends! It's a tradition (I'm sure I've blogged about it before)... for Les, Jaime, Tiff, and I to go to Oregano's to celebrate our bdays.... Tiffany has moved to Oregon- but is in town...so we went to celebrate her coming back- and a belated bday for me! We always go to the same Oregano's and ALWAYS order the same thing: Oregano's Favorite Salad, Pizza (1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 veggie), Baked Ziti, and -of course- Pizza Cookies!!!! I LOVE going to Oregano's w/ these girls... it's a time for fun stories...great food...and awesome company!



Highlights:
Brody telling Les to "pull ober da car mom..." b/c Matti was being mean... Salty Senorita... Friendship bracelets- that may or maynot break... the overly bubbly Oregano's workers- seriously- I would be fired 2mins in b/c I could NEVER be that peppy... big tables- it's about darn time they gave us enough room!... "the razor" incident- or- what should have been an incident, but wasn't b/c the cap was still on... that one pretty much tops EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Ohh... if we could just do it all over again... Once a week would be good for me. How about Jonathan's razor incident... eh??

Stacey said...

Looks like a wonderful time with friends!