So. I am starting to get depressed. Today is Friday....the last day my friends are on Spring Break... what will I do when they go back to work?! How will I occupy my time?! Well... I think Jude and I will continue going to Westgate... and perhaps we'll connect with some more SAHM's... but.... I shall miss calling my gf's and randomly dropping in on their family time!... which is what I did on Thursday! I bombarded the Schmadeke's Family Westgate Picnic... Jude and I had fun eating cantaloupe and watching everyone have fun... Jude was STILL afraid of the fountains- although, he at least attempted to touch the water on his own! Then we had some delicious Cold Stone before heading home!
Some highlights: $5 Westgate coupons-that apparently my son is not cute enough to score for mom... Spiderman towels... Dirty cantaloupes... SPF50... "What if I'm not the hero"... Superb Coldstone employees... Fragile cones... the Heath Bar/Kit Kat debacle... the strange lady who believed Jonathan when he said that Jude was for sale... the Fly... Goodtimes...
3.20.2009
...HISMFSB part2...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
Aaahhhh... I should just give a post a title then link to yours... I love the highlights... oh my. Hmm... think I will link to yours... check it out soon.
Too funny!
Post a Comment