Happy Anniversary to:
Love and Eddie- 2 years today...
Jaime and Jonathan- 5 years today...
Mom and Dad- 30 years yesterday!!!
So- it was my parents anniversary yesterday...and what did I get them? Well...they got ME and Jude dinner! Is that sad or what?! I promise I'll do something wicked cool for their 50th! (Which would make my dad 89 years old- sad.) Anywho. Jude got his first meal off the Kids Menu too.... not on purpose... I just asked for a lil plate of grilled chicken for him... didn't know it was going to come w/ soup, spaghetti and broccoli! What in the world?! But. In true fatkid fashion... Jude at ALL the beans and noodles out of his Pasta e fagoli and ate 1/2 his chicken and broccoli! Go son!!! lol. My parents were tickled watching him! It was pretty comical! (Why is Jude biting my foot right now?!) 





2 comments:
Ohhhhh thanks Kim!
Pretty depressing anniversary.....anywho loved seeing Jude eat his food! Way to handle YOUR business Jude! I mean my mom used to tell us there are people starving in Ethiopia, so we should eat all our food. ha ha ha ha -- I'll let you make your own joke out of that one!
He is so stinking cute! At least he is a healthy eater :o)
Post a Comment