These pix are kinda old...from the beginning of Aug...but I wanted to share! I got to watch Miss Zoe during the first week that teachers go back...and we had a blast playing. I honestly don't think Jude and I have done as many activities in one day as when Zoe was here! Well...the first day, at least (You'll see the huge mess in the last few pix...we OBVIOUSly had aLOT of fun!)!!! The second, Miss Kim was kinda exhausted- so we did a LOT more lounging and reading!!! :D
8.30.2010
...Adventures w/ Zoe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Geez! What a mess... I'm sure it wasn't my kid. Haha... right! I love the one of all three of them. :) You are a life saver Auntie Kim!
I know, right?! Oh my word! It was funny though b/c I always make Jude help me clean up...and I put Zoe in charge of putting the blocks back into the wagon thing (IKEA)in the right places- so that took her a LONG time...I kept putting her "in charge" of putting something away- and she was ALL about it! Jude would work extra hard when he saw "Shoeshoe" putting stuff away too! ;)
I love the one w/ the 3 too...how Emme's grabbing Zoe's leg! Haha!
It was fun! I'd do it again, you know! :)
WOW! That's a lot of toys! Emme is so big.....shedding tears now for all I have missed:(
Post a Comment