8.31.2010

...til...

...my sweet son...
I mean...does this picture not say it all? Derrick had the opportunity to get some sweet Dbax tickets. I thought it would be a fun and spontaneous thing to do w/ my boys...

Jude did a great job and loved watching everything going on. He sat on Derrick's lap most of the game...but then came up on mine. As he was sitting on my lap, Jude leaned over and snuggled w/ his dad. Melt.My.Heart.Right.Now! So I leaned back and twisted my arms behind them to snap a picture. The first picture wasn't so much good...but by that point Jude had already sat up. So...I got him to do it again so I could get a better picture! Haha. He did great! ...and this picture is just too precious for words!

1 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

Christmas Card pic??? Oh I guess that would leave 1/2 the fam out, huh?