I mean...I'm SOOOO behind!!! UGH! My excuse?! Well...I have been editing alot...and then there was the 5 days that DLo was gone for Staff Retreat...and the fact that Jude went through a "boycott sleeping" period. Oy!
So...this will be my "ketchup" blog.
Let's see...what's been going on??? Um...uh... Well.
Jude- is getting SO big so fast! He's cracking us up left and right! Jude is working VERY hard at talking...although...we still mostly don't understand him!!! His newest thing is counting. And it.is.adorable!!! He never says one. Ever. I'll say one...then he says two...and I'll say three...and he says "fooooe"...then I say five...and he repeats "fiiiiiieeeey"...haha...then "siiiihhhh" I say seven...and he says "aaaaaaeeee" and "nieeeey"...then I say ten...and he repeats "ten!" It is seriously the cutest thing ever! My favorites are when he says "fiiiieey" and "niiieeey!" or when he is counting his trains and they are in all different orders! ;) He is SO big too...wearing 3T clothes is of the past...all his 3T shirts are too short...and the 4Ts are getting there! 4T shorts/pants are starting to be snug too! Ugh! I've refrained from buying new shorts this season, though- b/c who KNOWS what size he'll be next summer!!! Hmmm.... Jude has gotten better at listening...but also throws the most awesome fit if he doesn't want to do something. It's pretty fantastic...and I find myself laughing and being mortified all rolled into one! We're still potty training...and have gotten rid of diapers completely...although we're still in pullups! Jude does a good job trying to stay dry- for the most part- but still won't tell us when he needs to "go"...so unless mom and dad are on their "A game"...Jude usually has a couple accidents a day. I have hope though...that the more he's able to talk, the better he'll be! Um. He's a little fish, too! I had my friend, Bre, give him swim lessons this summer. He had like 6 or 7 lessons...and by the end of the summer, can hold his breath and swim underwater short distances!!! He'd go alot further if he'd use his arms...but he always has an arm out trying to reach me! Haha! :D
Derrick is really enjoying his job at CCV. And...I got to admit...so am I!!! He gets so much more time at home...we're just finishing a nice 4 FULL days he's had off! It's just fabulous! Right now, Derrick is planning and preparing a charity event for his birthday. I'm so excited for him...and for raising money for an organization that we are both very passionate about. It will be a BIG bday for him- 30- so hopefully it can be a really big thing! :D
Me? Oh geez. Um. Well. I have my good and bad days....like everyone else! I've been finding myself on the "sadder" end of the spectrum lately...partially b/c my friends are back to work...and partially b/c I've not been reading/praying like I should...and partially b/c my friends keep LEAVING ME!!! ::coughcough- Love and Linds and Amy and Walthos!:: But things are getting better and I'm blessed to have a son and daughter who brighten up my life...and a husband who puts up w/ my crazy! ;)
I have a plethora of pictures to upload...hmmm...but somehow I do not have the motivation! ;) So...I promise to be more diligent at updating! (Sorry, Love!!! haha!)
8.30.2010
...me is sooo booty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
LOL! You know I sat up in my seat when I saw you updated! I am sorry I blog-stalk you! It's just that I miss you sooooo much, so in order for me to feel like I am part of your life I need to know what is going on! LAME...I know!
I LOVE ME SOME LOGANS!!!!!
I'll be back in 15 months!
Post a Comment