#98- Volunteer at church
YES! Another thing I can check off my list...I have finally started volunteering at church... I've been wanting to find an area to serve for a while...and when we were at Palm Valley I tinkered with several ideas of things I wanted to do...but it's so "hard" when you have kids...time is limiting...and when your husband is on staff...well...it becomes even more difficult to find a place to serve and not have your babies in the nursery all day....
So. I'm serving in the Children's area under my motherinlaw...but...I'm not teaching...ohhhhh nonono...I am inputting data for First Time Guests. Basically...if you are a first timer...or have brought a guest...you fill out a card w/ your info...and I'm one of the peeps that puts you in the system allowing you to check your child in! Um...btw...GENIUS program...!!!...when you check your children in...you can register to do it w/ your FINGERPRINT...I know, right?! And it's always reassuring to know that not anyone can come pick your child up...as they need a tag that matches your child's! Anywho...rambling... have a million other blogs to write...so TTFN.
8.16.2010
...first impressions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Way to go! I love children's ministry!
Post a Comment